Thursday, August 8, 2013

Birthday Boy Goes Back to School

I celebrated my fourth birthday on Sunday! Birthdays are my favorite, because they are the only days when I get a whole cupcake to myself!  This is me enjoying my cupcake:










I got a haircut and a bath to start the big day, and then I went to my aunt's, to play with my favorite cousins, Sidney and Gracie! My aunt got me some great new things, like this critter with the dangly legs and googly eyes.





 


















My birthday was the start of a big week, because this was back-to-school-week! I've actually been a graduate of Obedience 1 class since I was 1 1/2 years old.  Here's my graduation picture:


Mommy decided to enroll me in the same class all over again. She thought it would be nice for "socialization," as she calls it. I liked going, because I got to meet some new friends. One is even a schnauzer like me. Her name is Mandy, and she's two years old.

Class isn't so hard. I remember all of the commands. The other puppies need some prompting to sit and heel, but I know just what I'm doing, so I try to be a good example for them.  Even though I remembered most things, it was still a pretty exhausting hour. When I got home, I had to rest up on the couch before I went to bed. I'm looking forward to next week, though, when I get to see Mandy again!  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment